Monday, January 30, 2012

Valintines Day Facebook Status Updates

e uIf hugs were water, I'd give u a sea. If kisses were leaves, I'd give u a tree. If love was time, I'd giv eternity but if love was a person, I'd send u me <3

Ok valentines day is cumin up, who wants 2 take me out on a date? -ask me now b4 its 2 l8.

He gave her a dozen roses , a 11 real ones and 1 fake he told her he would love her till the last one died :)

If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!

For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Dear Alcohol... Will you be my Valentine?

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

I just realized that relationships are like Tom and Jerry.... They tease each other... knock down each other... irritate each other... but can not live without each other.

There is only one happiness in life.... to love and to be loved.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Everything fair in love and war.

Love unexpressed is a crime against the heart.

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

A man who lies cannot love.

A poet without love were a physical and metaphysical impossibility.

A spiritual relationship can have its romantic moments.

Feels that Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

True love is like ghosts... which everybody talks about and few have seen.

Where there is love there is life.

There is no remedy for love than to love more.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

He is not a lover.... who does not love forever.

Without His love I can do nothing... with His love there is nothing I cannot do.

Friendship often ends in love... but love in friendship... never.

Absence sharpens love... presence strengthens it.

The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.

Love is a light that shines from heart to heart.

You are the one, You know it's true, To care for me, The way you do. I only have one thing to say, I will love you more tomorrow than today.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness.... a tender look which becomes a habit.

Ah, valentines day. A day when taken people get laid and single people get drunk.

If you truly love someone then every day is Valentine's Day.

A legal kiss is never as good as stolen one.

Live for love. Without love... you do not live.

All love is vanquished by a succeeding love.

Love those who love you.

The one who loves least controls the relationship.

Love is not just looking at each other.... it is looking in the same direction.

None ever loved.... but at first sight they loved.

Love that is not madness is not love.

The giving of love is an education in itself.

If you love a person..... you can forgive anything.

Love asks me no questions.... And gives me endless support.

A heart in love with beauty never grows old.

Love may be blind..... but it can sure find its way around in the dark.

There is nothing in life like making love.

Every man needs two women.... a quiet home-maker..... and a thrilling nymph.

The only guy that will ever be good enough for yours the one who thinks he does not deserve you.

Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch.

Economized love is never real love.

Real love begins where nothing is expected in return....

The hottest love has the coldest end.

Love is blind.... and marriage is a real eye opener.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! A day to celebrate love! May those of you keep your love strong, and to those who are still looking, may it not be very long!

No three words have greater power than I Love You.

Absence makes the heart fonder? of somebody else.

Hate leaves ugly scars.... love leaves beautiful ones.

Love is the weightier business of mankind.

Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies.

Analysis kills love.... as well as other things.

Man is sometimes extraordinarily passionately in love with suffering.

Love is a better teacher than duty.

Doesn't need 1 special day 2 be told he is loved, cause he has a very lucky guy that tells his everyday. Happy Valentine's Day!!

A beautiful woman should break her mirror early.

Love is not in our choice but in our fate.

Forgiveness is the final form of love.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love.... it is the prerogative of the brave.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Love is the beauty of the soul.

Roses are red, violets are thorny, when I look at you, I get really horny!

The rose speaks of love silently....in a language known only to the heart.

A lovesick person looks in vain for a doctor.

And love is loveliest when embalm'd in tears.

The bravest thing that men do is love women.

The first duty of love is to listen.

For those of you who are couples, it's Valentines Day. For the rest of us... it's Singles Awareness Day (or S.A.D.)

Follow love and it will flee... flee love and it will follow.

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

Once you have learned to love... You will have learned to live.

A beautiful face is a silent commendation.

A broken hand works.... but not a broken heart.

Love is a sweet pain.

Hope is only the love of life.

Love will find a way.... Indifference will find an excuse.

In love one and one are one.

Lifes greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.

Like a child's infinite dreams,,, is the endlessness of love.

Love is a cloth which imagination embroiders.

Happy Valentines Day to all my friends. This is the day to recognize the love that we should ALL be showing all year long.

A heart that loves is always young.

Between lovers a little confession is a dangerous thing.

Faith makes all things possible. Love makes them easy.

Real love stories never have endings.

The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.

Love demands infinitely less than friendship.

Love without friendship is life without hope.

If two past lovers remain friends.....they are either still in love or they never were.

The best proof of love is trust.

The first sigh of love is the last of wisdom.

Fortune and love favor the brave.

Love is an education in itself.

The Eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love!

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

That desert of loneliness and recrimination that men call love.

Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.

Live to love.... and love to live.

Never love anything that can't love you back.

Love feeds only upon love.

Happy Valentines Day my FB Friends,may you all be blessed with love today and for the rest of eternity...but not like stalker love,I'm talkin bout real love.

Love is a platform upon which all ranks meet.

Its not diamonds, its not flowers, its time which the greatest gift you can give to ur loved one coz the memories of time spent together is priceless :)

Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate.

A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and can not take without giving.

Love is not to be purchased....and affection has no price...

The eyes those silent tongues of Love.

Love at first sight is cured by the second look.

At the touch of love.... everyone becomes a poet.

If you open your heart, love opens your mind....

As love knoweth no laws..... so it regardeth no conditions.

Hope everyone has a special Valentine's Day, filled with love, laughter, caring and sharing. Happy Valentine's Day!

Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions.

I know nothing about sex, because I was always married.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.

I always pray to god to keep you happy ever and ever forever....I will luv u till my last breath.Even if i die...my luv for u will never die.

Nobody in love has a sense of humour.

Loving you is like breathing.... how can I stop.

February 14th is a busy day for me, So many cards to open, I think i will have to take the day off.

People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.

For those of you who have someone special to share Valentine's Day with, Best Wishes. A for those who are still looking for that someone special I wish you love.

If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.

Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

Love was just a word until you came into sight and granted it a meaning. Happy Valentine's Day

Nothing cures like time and love.

Love is a friendship set to music.

Love is a game in which both players cheat.

A real man makes everyday feel like valentine's day.

Love..... A temporary insanity curable by marriage....Love You.

Falling in love reminds you that nothing else matter.

How beautiful life can be when touched by love.

If you would be loved.... love and be lovable.

Jealousy is nothing but the foolish child of pride.

In jealousy there is more of self love than love.

Love is like pi..... natural irrational and very important.

The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.

Dear Valentine, I bought your favourite chocolates but got hungry so I ate them. I was thinking about you when I ate them. Happy Valentine's Day.

Love is hard work..... and hard work sometimes hurts.

Lovers know what they want.... but not what they need.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.

You will feel love more when you are alone.

Love is a spirit all compact of fire.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Lovers derive their pleasures from their misfortunes.

A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.

Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.

Familiar acts are beautiful through love.

If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..

People need love even when they do not deserve it.

Love builds highways out of dead ends.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

At the gate where suspicion enters... love goes out.

Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.

1 comment:

  1. THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME SOLVED MY URGENT CRITICAL RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM.
    I dont know how to really thank Dr. Keke Odin for what he did for me. My Name is Anita Kelly from Los Angeles, i was dating this man who i loved very much for over four years now without any problem in our relationship. so at a point he changed so suddenly after returning from the office and started behaving so strangely. it even got to the extent that he told me it was over and i should never call him again. This was a person that loved me with everything that he had. When i told my friend jenny what happened, she introduced me to a great spell caster called DR KEKE ODIN, the chief priest of all spell caster. At first sight this man told me all my problems that it was his secretary that used a charm on him. Dr KEKE ODIN told me not to worry that he will help me solve the problem. The following day, i was in the house in a sober mood when i first received a message from my boyfriend that he was very sorry and before i dropped the phone, he called me again to say he is on his way home and that he was truly sorry for everything. To my greatest surprise, one week later he engaged me and we got married. All Thanks to KEKE ODIN. You can contact him through the following means

    Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

    Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

    website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

    ReplyDelete